LAST PAIRS MUST GO.
Supersceded by a new generation, it's tome for our last pairs to find a forever home so gab yours now!
For unlimited movement during hot summer days on the range, UF Pro created the P-40 shorts on the proven platform of their P-40 tactical pants.
Stretch areas with Swiss-made Schoeller®-dynamic in the upper back and buttock areas together with the typical P-40 ergonomic cut also provide the shorts with the almost legendary, unlimited movement.
Like all P-40 pants, they dry extremely fast and the smart pocket design makes sure that all your gear is securely stored in place.
Intuitive pocket configuration
Already using P-40 All-Terrain or Striker Pants? Well then you won’t need any further introduction to the pocket configuration. They are absolutely identical and there are two good reasons: First, because they have proved themselves and second, because you are intuitively already used to them!
The spacious side pockets can be accessed from two sides and they offer additional smaller compartments on the inside of the pocket.
On top of the side pocket is an additional multi-purpose pocket, big enough for your smart phone or even an M4 mag. If you place smaller objects into it, you can easily secure it with an additional safety strap.
- Double belt loops for inner belt and gun belt with stud closures on the outer loops
- Stretch in the waistband
- Velcro loops on the waist band for attaching an outer belt (IPSC - IDPA Shooters will love this)
- Double zipper pull fly
- Pocket configuration:
- 2X two-way access side pockets with huge storage capacity, inner compartments and an attached gear pocket with a security flap
- 2X hand pockets
- 1X safety pocket
- 2X small front gear pockets
- 2X back pockets
- Width-adjustable lower trouser leg
- 67% Polyester, 33% Cotton Ripstop
- Schoeller®-dynamic, 80% Polyamide, 10% Elastane
0,70 kg (size 34/34)