Combat Optic Tool™
One tool to adjust the most common optics and mounts available today. The Combat Optic Tool is Made in the USA and desinged by former US Marine and instructor at the late COL Jeff Cooper's famous GUNSITE academy. Made from 316 Stainless Steel, the Combat Optic Tool will become your second most useful field tool right behind your multi-tool or if you're a sniper, maybe your favourite! Use it to fit and remove mounts and mount and adjust optics for zero. The Combat Optic Tool™ isn't just for Military and Law Enforcement, it's for any user, from the occasional hunter to the dedicated Tactical Rifle shooter.
- Includes 3/8″ & 10mm box wrench as well as a 1/2″ (13mm) open face wrench for adjusting optic mounts.
- Features the ability to adjust windage and elevation on many of your favorite sights.
- A 1/4″ (6mm) hexagon hole allows the Combat Optic Tool™ to be used as a T-Handle wrench for Torx, Hex, and screwdriver bits, like Chapman sets.
- It fits in MagPul MIAD & MOE Grips, BCM Gunfighter Grips, and TangoDown BattleGrips.
- Made in the USA from 316 Stainless Steel.
- Features a bottle opener , just in case the section Lid doesn't get twist-tops.
OPTICS IT WORKS:
- EOTECH and factory mounts.
- Trijicon ACOG, RCO, MRO & RMR'S
- Aimpoint, inc Comp M, M2, M4 Deltapoints and factory mounts
- Most other RMR's
- EF88 ELCAN Spectre
- F88 / AUG optic
- F88A1/A2 and F89 Common Optic
- Will adjust most commercial rifle scopes.