ISG 2.0 - INSULATED SHELL GARMENT
ISG stands for "Insulated Shell Garment" and now in version 2.0, the ISG has proven itself popular with professionals all over the world. ISG is a multifunctional jacket which emerged from the military special forces area. The merger of softshell outer layer with the G-LOFT® insulation makes the ISG jacket a real "hybrid". The excellent heat storage capacity of the G-LOFT® fiber and the water-repellent, windproof and breathable properties of the 3-layer softshell outer layer gives this jacket its distinctive character.
FITTING NOTES: This jacket is a tailored fit and is snug around the torso. Most customers have found they need one size up from thier MIG or HIG size.
- Detachable & stowable hood
- Hood with elastic drawstrings adjustable in 2 directions
- Width adjustable collar with thermo fleece
- Water-repellent YKK® zippers
- 2-way front zipper with wind flap and chin guard
- Ventilation system - access openings with zipper at the side seam
- 2 large outer pockets with micro fleece
- Pre-shaped sleeves
- 2 upper arm pockets with Velcro for attaching badges
- Internal, one-handed adjustable elastic drawstring at hem
- Compression bag included
A jacket of exceptional quality and functionality. Does not look awry on the street, but more than capable of handling work out field (or the range). As noted, the jacket is a tailored fit and can be snug with base layers on (although I have not had an issue with a small). Definitely has me hooked on Carinthia and will not be shopping any other brand from here on out. Service from Cool Kit was equally exceptional.