MGS Plate Carrier
The MGS plate carrier is the first plate carrier available on the market that can be upgraded to an EN361 certified safety harness. With a basic weight of only 470g, the MGS plate carrier is primarily designed for HIT teams of intervention units and maritime units. Laser cut form nylon lamiate, the MGS Plate Carrier is ultra-light but still tough enough for high tempo operations.
The MGS chest strap from our tactical abseiling harness can be integrated directly into the plate carrier without any further adapters, which makes the plate carrier the first choice for high-risk tactical rope work in a threat environment.
The MGS Plate Carrier is adjustable to fit.
No ballistics included.
Features at a glance:
- Basic weight 470g
- Cordura laminate made of Cordura 500 fulfills various Bundeswehr TL
- Quick-detachable cummerbund and shoulder straps thanks to a unique plug-in system
- Adjustable cummerbund and shoulder straps
- Elastic mounting of the cummerbund for maximum freedom of movement
- Chest strap can be integrated into the MGS modular strap system
- Plate holder for SAPI M (250x300mm) or comparable
Accessories at a glance:
- Soft ballistic support full protection with padding can be used as a protective vest
- Removable ballistics compartment for hard and soft ballistics can be used as a protective vest in SAPI format
- Shoulder pads
- Abdominal protection
- Groin guard Soft ballistics full protection or SAPI format
- Hard ballistics VPAM 6+, VVPAM 9 etc.
NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS DELIVERED IN 2-3 WEEKS FROM ORDERING.
Belt Made in Germany, buckles Made in Austria.